Notice Effective immediately 11.6.2014
To comply with Health and Safety regulations all the glass in the church will be covered with a special film.
NO POSTERS can be stuck to the glass as it will damage the film.
ALL posters must be approved by the Parish Office.
- They will be put up on Friday/Saturday after being stamped
- Any unauthorised posters will be removed.
Notice boards in the Church and Porch will be used as follows:
North Side Aisle:
- notice board nearest Our Lady's shrine - for Little Church and Madeleine
- Middle Notice board - Confirmation photos; Project Zimbabwe; Vocations
- Last alcove ( a new Notice board will be put up) - Finance Statements; Minutes of meetings; certificates and Safeguarding; Diocesan posters that do not change.
- Left hand side - Bulletin, Mass intentions and sick list; Youth posters; Churches in Mossley Hill; event posters
- Right hand side - Rotas; Gift Aid; event posters
Posters and Material in the porch
May I once again beg that people do not use the porch as a publicity outlet or distribution centre for all their interests (spiritual or otherwise)? Posters on display are stamped and displayed through the parish team. Please do not interfere with this policy.