Kerala Floods - An SVP Appeal
Terrible floods have taken place in Kerala in southern India. Hundreds of people have been killed and many more are missing; countless homes have been washed away.
Kerala is the most Christian state in India – it has more churches than any other region.
The leading Catholic volunteering charity, the St Vincent de Paul Society (SVP), is very active there and they are doing great work helping the victims of the flood in local communities.
However, they desperately need funds.
Please contribute to the SVP’s Kerala appeal.
To donate visit www.svp.org.uk, telephone 020 7703 3030 or send
cheques made out to SVP (write ‘Kerala appeal’ on the back) to SVP,
Romero House, 55 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JB.
Please remember our sisters and brothers in Kerala in your prayers.
Thank you for your help and support.
Feast of St Therese of Lisieux
The 1st October is the Feast of our Pastoral Area Patron St Therese of Lisieux. Here is a prayer in her honour
As we honour St Therese of the Child Jesus and seek her intercession, may we have the confidence and love to stand fully in the light of your presence so that the beauty of the Gospel may expand our hearts and open us to the gifts of your Holy Spirit. Amen
Page 1 of 11
- CAKES, BAKES AND FAITH
- Much Woolton Primary Open Day
- Christmas Meal for those alone on Christmas Day
- Project Zimbabwe meal
- One World Group Fundraiser meal
- St John Vianney - Parish Club event
- ‘WHY WE NEED MORE DEACONS’
- Week of Accompanied prayer at the Cenacle
- Animate… Inspiring Life and Soul
- Asylum Link Fundraiser
- Women, Peace and the Church 24.11.18
- End of WW1 and Suffragette commemoration dance
- RADS - A Secondary Cause of Death
- CAFOD - Countering Consumerism
- A Holiday with Our Lady
- Women's Weekend 2018
- Come and See October 2018
- RYM - Autumn schdule
- Women's Group Newsletter August 2018
- Creative at Christmas Workshop
- The Experiences of the Romanian Roma Community and its Holocaust. 2.8.18
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- Archdiocesan Training 2018
- St Mary's Kinnoull 2018