Lost Property is kept in the Sacristy for a week, then in the outer Sacristy for some months. About twice a year unclaimed items are taken by the guides to sell. A notice appears in the parish bulletin prior to this to give a last chance to retrieve mislaid items.
New email address
How do I retrieve lost property ?
- CTBI statement regarding Brexit and prayer
- SVP food collection
- Mass Intentions
- Monthly Signed Mass at Christ the King
- Dementia Information
- Christmas Meal for those alone on Christmas Day
- Religious (used) Christmas Cards
- St Julie’s Open Evening
- St Wilfrid's Living Christ Retreat
- Monthly Afternoon Tea and Singalong