The Catholic Church in England and Wales has a number of websites covering spiritual, liturgical and family matters.
in addition it has accounts on some externally controlled platforms such as twitter, facebook and flikr
Websites for Catholic Organisations in the UK
Links to the Vatican and to the main web-sites of some Catholic Organisations.
Websites, Twitter feeds and Youtube accounts associated with the Redemptorists of the London Province
Websites related to the Acrchdiocese of Liverpool
Websites associated with our sister parishes in Pastoral Area 3
Please note that the Parish of 'St Ambrose and St. Christopher' does not have a parish web-site.
Churches Together is a means by which the Christian churches journey towards full visible unity.
Local Catholic Primary and Secondary Schools, and Hope University. Plus National Resources
Web-sites associated with Groups in the Parish
There are many days within the year that the Church assigns a certain theme, eg Sea Sunday, Day of life. The links collected here relate to themed days or weeks.
Links to Local Charities and other local organisations that we have links with.
Advent Prayer Resources
A collection of links to sites with prayer resources that may help you with your Lenten journey.
- CAKES, BAKES AND FAITH
- Much Woolton Primary Open Day
- Christmas Meal for those alone on Christmas Day
- Project Zimbabwe meal
- One World Group Fundraiser meal
- St John Vianney - Parish Club event
- ‘WHY WE NEED MORE DEACONS’
- Week of Accompanied prayer at the Cenacle
- Animate… Inspiring Life and Soul
- Asylum Link Fundraiser
- Women, Peace and the Church 24.11.18
- End of WW1 and Suffragette commemoration dance
- RADS - A Secondary Cause of Death
- CAFOD - Countering Consumerism
- A Holiday with Our Lady
- Women's Weekend 2018
- Come and See October 2018
- RYM - Autumn schdule
- Women's Group Newsletter August 2018
- Creative at Christmas Workshop
- The Experiences of the Romanian Roma Community and its Holocaust. 2.8.18
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- Archdiocesan Training 2018
- St Mary's Kinnoull 2018