Project Zimbabwe Gift Cards priced at £10 each are available from the Monastery reception.
For more information on the work of the Redemptorists in Zimbabwe visit http://www.redemptorists.org.zw/
The Half Marathon Runners (and Cyclists) were delighted to present a cheque for £4,624.67 to Fr Desmond this week to support the great work of The Mavambo Trust, Zimbabwe.
The overall total raised over the last three years now stands at an incredible £14,047. Many many thanks.
Liverpool Half Marathon Bishop Eton runners for Project Zimbabwe. Overall we had ten runners and all completed the course safely. With sponsorship monies collected and pledges outstanding it looks like the 2012 total raised will be some £3078.18. Again the runners would like to express their sincere thanks for all the very generous support, words of encouragement and cheers on the day!
To view photos of the event click here
Zimbabwe Christmas Project:
Thank you for all the support for our Redemptorist communities in Zimbabwe. There remain just a few of the gift vouchers (akin to Oxfam and CAFOD vouchers) at the Monastery for Bro Benjamin's project among the children who are victims of the AIDS pandemic. Please see the poster in the porch. A £10 voucher will feed a child-headed household or a group of AIDS orphans for a month. Please hand in donations to the Monastery.
Page 2 of 2
- CAKES, BAKES AND FAITH
- Much Woolton Primary Open Day
- Christmas Meal for those alone on Christmas Day
- Project Zimbabwe meal
- One World Group Fundraiser meal
- St John Vianney - Parish Club event
- ‘WHY WE NEED MORE DEACONS’
- Week of Accompanied prayer at the Cenacle
- Animate… Inspiring Life and Soul
- Asylum Link Fundraiser
- Women, Peace and the Church 24.11.18
- End of WW1 and Suffragette commemoration dance
- RADS - A Secondary Cause of Death
- CAFOD - Countering Consumerism
- A Holiday with Our Lady
- Women's Weekend 2018
- Come and See October 2018
- RYM - Autumn schdule
- Women's Group Newsletter August 2018
- Creative at Christmas Workshop
- The Experiences of the Romanian Roma Community and its Holocaust. 2.8.18
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- Archdiocesan Training 2018
- St Mary's Kinnoull 2018