House of Memories is an initiative of World Museums Liverpool. It runs courses to help families and health care workers to understand dementia and how to help those affected.
21 – 27 May is #DAW2018 to take action to improve the lives of people with dementia.— House of Memories (@house_memories) May 19, 2018
Help make a difference to your life as a carer & the life of the person you care for with dementia. Find out how we can support you & your loved ones on our blog https://t.co/2K6uRatRph #DAW2018 pic.twitter.com/dzaS7QDzjj
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
Interested in becoming a Catholic or know someone who is?
We welcome inquiries from everyone.
You may be someone or know someone who has never belonged to any faith tradition or been baptised in another Christian faith. You may simply feel a sense of curiosity to find out more or you may have already decided to seek membership of the Catholic church. Whatever your starting point you are very welcome. Becoming and being a Christian is a journey of faith which takes place within our Pastoral Area community.
This course started on Tuesday, 18 September at 7.30pm and be held in the Hughes Room at Bishop Eton. Coffee will be served from 7.00pm.
The first meeting will be an introduction to the course and one another. If you are interested you are welcome to bring a friend along to the first meeting for support if you wish.
Please get in touch with the parish office for additional information.
Knights of St Columba Annual Steve Dooley walk
KSC COUNCIL 9 - will be undertaking their annual Steve Dooley Walk for charity next Sunday 30 September. Starting from the gates of the Albert Dock (opposite the Hilton Hotel) at 2:00pm and progressing along the riverfront, finishing at Liverpool Cricket Club for refreshments. Parishioners of all ages are most welcome to join in, including pram-pushers, dog-walkers and cyclists on what has become a real community event. There is even a backup car for those whose feet fail them! Envelopes are available in the porch and collected on the weekend of the 6 & 7 October. This year’s nominated charity is The Whitechapel Centre.
Page 5 of 89
- Interdenominational Youth Gathering
- Strictly Nugent
- St Mary's SVP Healing Mass - 3rd November
- Knights of St Colomba - Charity Night
- PARENTALK – THE PRIMARY YEARS:
- St Mary's UCM eeting
- Christmas Meal for those alone on Christmas Day
- Project Zimbabwe meal
- One World Group Fundraiser meal
- St John Vianney - Parish Club event
- Week of Accompanied prayer at the Cenacle
- Animate… Inspiring Life and Soul
- Asylum Link Fundraiser
- Women, Peace and the Church 24.11.18
- End of WW1 and Suffragette commemoration dance
- RADS - A Secondary Cause of Death
- CAFOD - Countering Consumerism
- Women's Weekend 2018
- Come and See October 2018
- RYM - Autumn schdule
- Women's Group Newsletter August 2018
- Creative at Christmas Workshop
- The Experiences of the Romanian Roma Community and its Holocaust. 2.8.18
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- Archdiocesan Training 2018
- St Mary's Kinnoull 2018