Fr Barrie O’Toole: I was able to visit Fr Barrie in Ripon on Thursday. We had lunch together and an enjoyable chat. He is immensely grateful for all the messages of goodwill and promises of prayer. He sends you all his love and an assurance of his prayers in return. He is somewhat weaker, but remains cheerful and is being wonderfully looked after by his sister, Pat, and her family and the care package they now have in place.
Fr Tim - Fr Barrie Sept 2018
- Can you help form a Safeguarding Team
- APPEAL FROM BISHOP RAYMOND MUPANDASEKWA
- Coffee Morning Volunteers needed
- Could you be a street pastor?
- Women's Group Newsletter January 2019
- The 'SYNOD' questions and SYNOD Survey
- Fr Daniel O'Leary RIP
- Youth Synod 2018 - Final Document
- Redemptorist Vocations Weekend March 2019
- Parish AGM 4.2.19