THE NEED FOR MORE REFLECTION: Fr Andrew left last Wednesday for Hungary to attend a European Council Meeting of Marriage Encounter. He returns on Monday. Prior to his leaving we had a community meeting and we discussed a letter (click here) from our General, Fr Michael Brehl, in which he urges us to take serious note of the recent letter from Pope Francis about the present state of the Church, particularly the Pope ’s insistence that we root out the scourge of clericalism. If you have any suggestions about how best we might approach such a conversation, please let me know.
Fr Tim - the need for more reflection
- Can you help form a Safeguarding Team
- APPEAL FROM BISHOP RAYMOND MUPANDASEKWA
- Coffee Morning Volunteers needed
- Could you be a street pastor?
- Women's Group Newsletter January 2019
- The 'SYNOD' questions and SYNOD Survey
- Fr Daniel O'Leary RIP
- Youth Synod 2018 - Final Document
- Redemptorist Vocations Weekend March 2019
- Parish AGM 4.2.19