New email address
RESETTLEMENT PROGRAMME update 4.11.18
If you missed Mass last Sunday you will have missed out on the fantastic news that we have been approved by the Home Office.
‘This is Me’
The link includes a downloadable form that carers of people with dementia may find useful. The aim is to make visits to unfamiliar places less stressful
Are you passionate about putting your faith into action, and helping the world’s poorest communities?
If you want to help but don’t know how, look no further! CAFOD are on the lookout for helpers in this Parish who would be able to promote CAFOD’s work and activities, such as Fast Days and Campaigns.
Page 6 of 90
- Dementia Friendly Christmas Carol Service
- Blue Christmas 14.12.18
- Seasonal Highlights at the Metropolitan Cathedral
- A celebration of Christmas
- Traditional Carols
- Parish Celebration of Carols
- Christmas Meal for those alone on Christmas Day
- One World Group Fundraiser meal
- Creative at Christmas Workshop
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- St Mary's Kinnoull 2018
- Reconciliation Services
- Sent to Proclaim the Gospel
- Children’s Liturgy and Family Readers - can you help?
- Women's Group January 2019
- RYM Spring 2019
- Project Zimbabwe - Give a real gift this Christmas
- Christmas Homeless Mission
- Venerable Fr Bernard Łubieński, CSsR
- Advent Extra 2018
- Sign up for the SYNOD Newsletter