Fr Michael's Paintings
Recently Fr Michael sold some of his paintings for Project Zimbabwe. He would like to continue to do this, and the pictures still left to purchase along with others that he completes will be posted on a dedicated page on the website, please click here. f you would like to buy a painting, or would like to see the original before deciding, please contact Fr Michael at the monastery: 0151 722 1108
Kerala Floods - An SVP Appeal
Terrible floods have taken place in Kerala in southern India. Hundreds of people have been killed and many more are missing; countless homes have been washed away.
Kerala is the most Christian state in India – it has more churches than any other region.
The leading Catholic volunteering charity, the St Vincent de Paul Society (SVP), is very active there and they are doing great work helping the victims of the flood in local communities.
However, they desperately need funds.
Please contribute to the SVP’s Kerala appeal.
To donate visit www.svp.org.uk, telephone 020 7703 3030 or send
cheques made out to SVP (write ‘Kerala appeal’ on the back) to SVP,
Romero House, 55 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JB.
Please remember our sisters and brothers in Kerala in your prayers.
Thank you for your help and support.
September 16-23 is World Week for Peace in Palestine & Israel. Info/Resources here: https://t.co/WCJ6qzbJyF Promo cards can be ordered here: https://t.co/R3z8EUFF9i@Oikoumene @catholicEW @WiB_London @ICN_UK @NJandPNetwork @ColumbansUK @WestminsterJP @ChristianCND @PeaceEduQuaker pic.twitter.com/0BGA9WXC9A— Pax Christi (@paxchristiuk) September 11, 2018
CTMH Update 12.9.18
This weekend is very busy particularly with the Heritage Open days at the weekend and Dovedale Baptist’s closing service of celebration.
Please take this opportunity to visit and support other churches, particularly remembering the congregation at Dovedale in your prayers.
Archdiocesan Training Courses:
- Bereavement Care Team/Ministry of Consolation - training 17 & 24th October.
- Lay Funeral Minister Training - 21 & 22 November. Do you feel called to be a Lay Funeral Minister?
Please register your interest for any of the above and or to book with the Parish Office 737 4110.
Page 6 of 88
- CAKES, BAKES AND FAITH
- Much Woolton Primary Open Day
- Christmas Meal for those alone on Christmas Day
- Project Zimbabwe meal
- One World Group Fundraiser meal
- St John Vianney - Parish Club event
- ‘WHY WE NEED MORE DEACONS’
- Week of Accompanied prayer at the Cenacle
- Animate… Inspiring Life and Soul
- Asylum Link Fundraiser
- Women, Peace and the Church 24.11.18
- End of WW1 and Suffragette commemoration dance
- RADS - A Secondary Cause of Death
- CAFOD - Countering Consumerism
- A Holiday with Our Lady
- Women's Weekend 2018
- Come and See October 2018
- RYM - Autumn schdule
- Women's Group Newsletter August 2018
- Creative at Christmas Workshop
- The Experiences of the Romanian Roma Community and its Holocaust. 2.8.18
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- Archdiocesan Training 2018
- St Mary's Kinnoull 2018