New email address
Project Zimbabwe. A very big thank you for all your support. As things remain difficult in Zimbabwe, 'Together we can make a difference'. The meal at Eton Place was a great success. With donations, we raised £550. A big thank you to Benchmark who donated £100.
Synod Open Meeting
This meeting will take place on Tuesday, 30 October, 7.30pm-9.00pm at LACE. Everyone is welcome.
Remember, the Archbishop wants us to tell everyone we can about the Synod. Please keep the Synod in your prayers.
Log on to synod2020.co.uk for all the latest news.
Page 7 of 90
- Dementia Friendly Christmas Carol Service
- Blue Christmas 14.12.18
- Seasonal Highlights at the Metropolitan Cathedral
- A celebration of Christmas
- Traditional Carols
- Parish Celebration of Carols
- Christmas Meal for those alone on Christmas Day
- One World Group Fundraiser meal
- Creative at Christmas Workshop
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- St Mary's Kinnoull 2018
- Reconciliation Services
- Sent to Proclaim the Gospel
- Children’s Liturgy and Family Readers - can you help?
- Women's Group January 2019
- RYM Spring 2019
- Project Zimbabwe - Give a real gift this Christmas
- Christmas Homeless Mission
- Venerable Fr Bernard Łubieński, CSsR
- Advent Extra 2018
- Sign up for the SYNOD Newsletter