May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received,
And pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing that you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.
St Therese of Lisieux 1873-1897
- St Mary's Parish Walking Group
- Men's Curry night at St Peter's
- Crib Festival
- BELL 7.11.18
- SCA - Songs from the shows
- Wine Tasting 23.11.18
- Walking in the Spirit
- African Children's Choir at St Peter's Woolton
- EX LIVERPOOL NOTRE DAME ASSOCIATION
- SPUC Coffee Morning 19.11.18
- Christmas Meal for those alone on Christmas Day
- SFX PTA - Christmas Bingo
- Project Zimbabwe meal
- One World Group Fundraiser meal
- Animate… Inspiring Life and Soul
- Women, Peace and the Church 24.11.18
- RADS - A Secondary Cause of Death
- RYM - Autumn schdule
- Women's Group Newsletter August 2018
- Creative at Christmas Workshop
- The Experiences of the Romanian Roma Community and its Holocaust. 2.8.18
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- Archdiocesan Training 2018
- St Mary's Kinnoull 2018
- Women's Group November/December 2018
- SYNOD 2020 - where to find information
- This is me - Dementia Resource
- CAFOD volunteer opportunity
- Car Insurance - Volunteers please read
- 50 Faces of the Holyland
- Venerable Fr Bernard Łubieński, CSsR
- CAFOD Appeal for Indonesia
- Nugent Charity Shop Vacancy
- SFX College applications